Borrowed Template


Aly Schilling made the above card. Such a simple card yet so appealing! I decided to copy her layout for my card, below.


Actually, I have gotten into my unused designer paper. For some reason, I was hoarding all the pretty sheets instead of using it. I love this paper in it's hues of Perfect Plum and Pale Plum on Very Vanilla. I fear the paper I used is retired, as is the Certainly Celery ribbon, although the new satin ribbon is softer and would work just as well, if not better. My stamps are from the Vintage Vogue and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets. I really enjoyed using the Circle of Ice brads on some of my cards.

So grab some designer paper you have on hand, match it with solid card stocks and find a stamp set that fits, add some ribbon and brads and you can give this design a fresh look!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils