Sympathy

I needed a large sympathy card so all the ladies in my Bible study group could sign it for another of our members. I was able to make this one very quickly before leaving for the study.

I used one full sheet of Very Vanilla cardstock folded in half for the card itself. The designer paper, however, is retired, but you can choose any designer paper you like in its place. I used the Big Shot and the Top Note bigz die to cut Very Vanilla and Mellow Moss cardstock. Notice how I cut on the perforations of one Very Vanilla Top Note and attached it to the untrimmed Mellow Moss Top Note. I then cut the whole label in half, stamping the verse on the top half. Gold brads and Mellow Moss 1/4" grosgrain ribbon embellish the card.

The verse and greeting are on the outside so there is plenty of room inside for women to write their own personal messages. Some find it difficult to create full-sized cards, so I'm going to try to make and post a few more in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils