Movers & Shapers

I decided to play around with the Movers and Shapers die for my Big Shot. I cut a piece of Bella Bleu designer paper to fit half the card and then scalloped the edge with our scallop edge punch. I then adhered the ds to the half sheet of Kraft card stock (4-1/4" x 11") and ran it through the Big Shot. Afterward, I took a scrap of Night Quite Navy card stock, laid it on top of the movable piece and ran it through the Big Shot for the same shape. It runs just a wee bit bigger than the Whisper White card stock punched with our Curly Label punch, which provided a slim frame when placed behind the stamped curly label. The stamp sets were "Sincere Salutations" and Vintage Vogue (Occasions Mini Catalog). I used Stampin' Dimensionals between the Not Quite Navy and Whisper white curly label levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils