Google+ Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Mini Brag Book



I just love the mini brag book I've designed! The idea came from another demonstrator team member, Jen Rios-Raner, but this is my take on it. Made with the Top Note and Birds & Blooms dies for the Big Shot, designer series paper, Whisper White card stock, chip board, jumbo brads, and ribbon, this little book is perfect for my purse. All I need to do is add a few pictures and maybe even some journalling! Can't wait for my grandsons' latest school pictures to arrive.

And it's one of the items I'm teaching at my class Halloween morning.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Davina,
Hi, I just love the mini brag book you have made. Did you use chip board for the front and back cover? I am thinking of making something simular for xmas presents.
Thanks
Rhonda

Davina Allgrim said...

Yes, chip board from the packs of designer series paper was used for the covers. I chose that chip board because it was white and necessitated covering just one side to make the covers.