Digital Card


I have been playing with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! The birth and adoption of our granddaughter provided the perfect occasion for a card that would be professionally printed. I first tried it using a designer template. It was a beautiful card, but somehow the photo just didn't look right on it, so I decided to choose the option to create my own design. I chose the colors to coordinate with the nursery. I was able to "stamp" the elephant on the front because all stamp sets are available to me through My Digital Studio (MDS). I could never afford to purchase all the stamp sets in the catalog, although I certainly purchase enough of them! I chose the 5x7 size option simply so it could be framed. Inside the card I have the "vital statistics": birth date, weight, length and parents' names (October 24, 2009, 5 lbs. 4 oz., 18-3/4 ins.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils