Glittery Butterfly

The Big Shot makes fancy so easy! This card, in Bashful Blue and Rose Red features the Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies bigz dies. I adhered a piece of sticky sheet to Whisper White card stock before running it through the Big Shot for the butterfly. Then I used my hobby knife to cut away the spots from the top layer of the pink protective sheet on the sticky sheet (our sticky sheets are sticky on both sides). Then I covered those spots with the Rose Pink glitter from the Fine Cosmo glitter stack. After I emptied the leftover glitter into its container, I removed the rest of the pink protective covering from the sticky sheet and covered that with the Light Blue glitter from the same stack. My Basic Black marker with a couple black brads made the antennae. Before mounting everything, I stamped the small flower stamp from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set randomly on the card front with matching Bashful Blue ink. I only fastened the center of the butterfly to the designer paper for a 3D effect, which you probably can't catch from the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils