Shaving Cream Background

If you want to learn how to make these cards, you really need to sign up for my class being held August 20 (see post below). The inspiration for the colors I used for these cards came from fabric combinations I saw at a quilt shop. I used gable green, barely banana and regal rose inks marbled through shaving cream. I then laid the card stock on the resulting medium, pulled it off, wiped it off and, voila! I picked up the regal rose as a primary color and used the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. The solitary cupcake was actually stamped on several pieces of card stock, including a piece from Tea Party designer paper for the polka dot cupcake paper. I cut out each piece and adhered them to the marbled background. I love these two cards, as well as the one we are making at my class. If you attend the class, you can use your leftover decorated paper to duplicate these two cards. E-mail me with your RSVP today!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils