Scrapbooking Month

May is Scrapbooking month! I decided to put together a scrapbook for a co-worker's wedding gift using, of course, Stampin' Up products. For these 6"x6" pages, I have used the Love Stories simply scrappin' kit along with a few stamps, punches, ribbons and other embellishments. I'm including some sample pages below, beginning with the title and closing pages. After those two, all pairs are facing pages in the scrapbook.

This turned out to be a very ambitious project and took me longer than I expected. The album came with 10 page protectors (or 20 pages) and I ordered an additional 20 protectors, so I created 60 pages in all! Wow! I hope she has fun adding pictures to this album.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils