Valentine Sweets

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, you may want some quick and easy ways to package your gifts of sweets. The packages I made for a recent workshop are just that.   

In the first picture are three cello bags with Valentine toppers.  Once again, I used the Love You Much Bundle, although I also incorporated some leftover Ski Slope designer paper.  Although I molded chocolates for the bag, you could fill them with sample lotions or make-up or whatever you can think of.  


The other package is very simple, made from a 7-3/4 inch square piece of card stock which was scored at 2-1/4 inches all around.  I scored again for tabs to glue the sides together at 1-7/8 inches and cut away the corners.  All I had left to do was stamp the images on it, add sticky strip, fold and stick together.  The handle was made from a 2 inch strip, which became much narrower after using the scallop punch along the sides.  I fastened it on with small brads.  I then adorned the front of the box with the heart from the Always stamp set, tied a ribbon around the candy-filled cello bag and voila!  So quick and easy.  
   


I hope you have fun trying these creations for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils