My First Big Shot Card!

My Big Shot arrived and I just had to use it! The Top Note die is a favorite (and a Stampin' Up! exclusive) - I've seen it in samples by many others. When it arrived I was sitting in the midst of lots of scraps of card stock and designer paper, leftovers previous projects. Since winter won't last much longer (is that wishful thinking?), I decided to use up some of my remaining Ski Slope Designer Series paper and try something a little different with my card. I think it's a fun design. Hope you think so, too.



By the way, in spite of the extremely cold and stormy winter season, Bob and I watched a flock of robins in our yard on Monday afternoon. Do they know something we don't?

Comments

Kriss Huels said…
Great card, and congrats on getting your Big Shot! How exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils