Christmas Cards

Christmas is coming and I find myself designing lots of cards, from the simple to the more complex.  My biggest problem is that once the creative juices start flowing, I can't seem to stop.  A couple scraps lay close to each other and I just have to use them!  
When I finish a session of stamping, I find I want to share what has excited me.  This is the perfect place to do so.  
The first card I want to share with you is a simple design.  All it takes is a stampin' wheel, some designer paper and some ribbon for a very nice effect.  I used only one stamp--"Merry Christmas" from the Christmas Cardinal set.


I just love the wheel!  So I incorporated it into the next card, which uses the "Christ is Born" stamp set.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils