From "At Home With You"

I have been incredibly busy preparing for a holiday bazaar that took place Friday and Saturday at LeTourneau Christian Camp. I'll post pictures after Thanksgiving. I will have a full house tomorrow and still have some baking to do, although my daughters have pitched in to help with the food. Since we just filled our freezer with a meet order, I haven't been able to freeze things ahead this year. I'm trusting there will be enough space soon to bake and freeze Christmas cookies.

As excited as I was to get the stamp set, "At Home With You", I haven't worked with it to speak of. I have the coordinating dies, too, but didn't use them for this card. I wanted a card with a fall flavor to add to my collection of Christmas and everyday cards. This is just one of them.

By stamping the image with Archival Basic Black ink, I was able to use markers to color in the details, often using the narrow tip. I have just begun collecting the Stampin' Blends and used the Old Olive on the stems and leaves. I do wish we still had this Pumpkin Pie ribbon, though. I only have one small piece of it left...

I stamped the greeting on a piece of Very Vanilla cut exactly one inch wide so I could use the Banner Triple Punch but since I do things in increments of one quarter inch, I had to scissor cut the Pumpkin Pie piece behind it. The punch dove tails pieces in 1", 1-1/2" and 2" widths

Products Used:
At Home with You photopolymer stamp set (25), 143681, $26.00
Birthday Blossoms rubber stamp set (8), W 139167, $27.00; C 139471, $19.00
Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 105117, $8.00
Early Espresso 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24),  119686, $8.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 101650, $9.00
Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink Pad, 140931, $7.00
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad, 126945, $6.50
Layering Circles Framelits (16), 141705, $35.00
Markers from Neutrals, Brights and Regals Collections

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils