Stenciling With Artisan Embellishments Kit

Once I saw that you could use the die cuts from the Artisan Embellishment Kit for stencils, I just had to play around. I ordered the Chalkboard Paper and the Rose Coral Color Box chalk pad from the Occasions catalog discovering just how nice it looks with the Blushing Bride card stock and embellishments. I used the chalk ink on a sponge dauber in the openings of the die cut. Admittedly, I smeared the flower in the upper corner, so I tried to disguise it with Dazzling Details. Not the best cover-up I've ever done, but it works. The doily and rose embellishments are from the kit. Isn't it fun?

The kit is no longer available, but if you have purchased one, don't mount your die cut! Use if as a stencil. Lots of ideas running through my mind for stenciling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils