Golden Variation

So I'm still redesigning the Good as Gold card kit from Sale-a-Bration (SAB). The banners included in the set say "thank you" and "for you" in three languages. The kit contains eight cards and there are four of each phrase included. For this card, I chose to cover the words of the banners, which meant I didn't have to worry about which language I used so I could balance the colors. I also had a partial Tangerine Tango Top Note (Bigz Die) that I cut even smaller to fit in the corner. I love the effect! Finally, I wrapped the gold cord around and around two fingers and then tied the center for a multi-loop bow. A dab of all purpose glue and some gold glitter finished it off.

Products Used:
Good as Gold card kit, SAB
Petal Parade stamp set (5), SAB
Six-Sided Sampler (11), W 130953, $26.95; C 130956, $18.95
Whisper White 8½" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $8.50
Tangerine Tango 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 111349, $6.95
Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad, 126946, $5.95
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad, 131177, $5.95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils