My Christmas Wreath

Happy New Year, everyone! Although I've been "missing in action", I have not forgotten how to craft with paper and stamps! I pulled out my camera yesterday so I could take some photos of some of the things I have been doing.

Although this is a Christmas wreath, I'm leaving it up for a while because I don't think it is overtly Christmasey.

The bow was made with the Holly Berrry Bouquet designer fabric. I used the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die as well as the scallop circles dies, used up old and new embellishments for the centers of some of my elements. Although I used mostly Very Vanilla card stock, I also used Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Just had to share with you, even though most of the products used for this wreath are now retired. I hated to see the Holiday Mini Catalog expire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils