More Ice Cream Parlor

Sale-a-Bration is almost over! Just one week left! I have to admit that I have purchased enough product that I have everything in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, including three Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack and the coordinating ribbon and buttons. And to think that all those products cost me absolutely nothing--they were free with every $50 I spent.

This card is made with Peach Parfait and Pacific Point card stocks, Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon and the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon from the Ribbon & Button Pack (also in the Sale-a-Bration catalog). There isn't a single stamp used on this card since the flower is made with the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and the same designer series paper. I figure the card cost me less than $1 to make.


Products Used:
Peach Parfait Card Stock, 119794, $6.95, 24 sheets, 8-1/2" x 11"
Pacific Point Card Stock, 111350, $6.95, 24 sheets, 8-1/2" x 11"
Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, 119264, $8.95, 15 yards
Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack, Free Sale-a-Bration item
Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack, Free Sale-a-Bration item
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, 121812, $22.95
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 113439, $99.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils