Pleasant surprise!

I am so humbled and so appreciative of the two fellow stamping bloggers who recently presented me with the Stylish blogger award! Many thanks to Patty Braun and Christina Dowty. What a delightful surprise.
As a recipient of this award, here is what I have to do:

1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to her blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals whose blogs I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition

So here are eight things about myself:

1) I have a very strong faith in God that affects my daily living.
2) My family makes my life complete -- my sweet husband of almost 42 years, two grown and married daughters plus their hubbies, one grown, single son, two grandsons and one granddaughter. And I can't forget my baby sister's family...
3) I'm a core leader in the Finger Lakes Community Bible Study.
4) I love chocolate way too much, especially milk chocolate!
5) I play the piano.
6) I eagerly look for comments on my blog.
7) I can't clean my stamping room without scraps suggesting "just one more project"!
8) I love to bake (and eat the results), knit and sew, in addition to my stamping addiction

Eight blogs I've recently discovered, in addition to those bloggers who passed this award on to me:

1) stampingmoments.blogspot.com
2) kittystamp.blogspot.com
3) stitchinnstampinonpaper.blogspot.com
4) stampingsolutions.blogspot.com
5) craftyqt.blogspot.com
6) stampndesign.blogspot.com
7) heartfeltinkspiration.com
8) yaphamason.com

This was harder than I thought it would be! There are so many great blogs out there—how could I choose just eight? So I decided to choose terrific sites that have not yet received this award. These stamping ladies sure do come up with some wonderful projects!

And don't forget to check out Patty's (rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com) and Christina's (thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com) wonderful blogs. They're the special ladies who passed this award on to me! Have fun--and get lots of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils