Congratulations Cards

I tend to think of myself as little more than a hobby demonstrator. I don't put a whole lot of time into scheduling workshops, although I do hold classes in my home. Once I got addicted to stamping, I realized I needed to find a way to support my habit. Thus began my venture as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

In spite of that attitude as a demonstrator (or maybe because I need so much in order to support my habit), I have frequently managed to place in the top 10 for sales in our team of demonstrators, the Heartfelt Stampers. Each time I do, I receive a wonderful card from my upline, Aly Schilling. Since I haven't posted them in a while, I have three to share with you today. The first one was for placing 6th in November, which is also the month my first and only recruit signed up to become a demonstrator under me.

I don't think I held any classes or workshops in December, but January sales put me in the top 10 once again. Designer Series paper, rhinestones, Hodgepodge Hardware, brads and ribbon dress up this Basic Gray square card so beautifully! I believe she used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border for pieces below the dsp. And, of course, the Designer Label punch made it easy to back the coordinating piece of hardware.

I'm not sure what number I was in January, but in February I was seventh in sales. This is the card Aly made for me this time. Notice how the background design is made simply by placing pieces of card stock punched with the Curly Label punched and placed at angles. I love it! And those rhinestone jewels ad the perfect amount of bling. She used only one stamp; the rest of the card is designed with punches.

What a privilege to be honored with such inspiring cards!

Comments

Christy said…
The heartfelt congratulations card has such class! I love the intricate details! You have such a great eye Davina :)

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils