Bold Medallion

This card is the result of wanting to put together a quick card while cleaning up my supplies from my recent rub-ons class which featured the Dots & Designs rub-ons and Ruby Red, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. So simple to put together--but there are only nine more days to order Ruby Red!

I used only two stamp sets on this card: Medallion, 115223, $17.95 and Oval All, 113790, $16.95. I stamped the Medallion twice, once in Chocolate Chip and once on scrap Whisper White card stock in Ruby Red. I then cut out the Ruby Red center and adhered it to the center of the Chocolate Chip Medallion on my card. I added a 5/16" Chocolate Chip brad from the neutrals assortment of the smaller "Jumbo Brads" (112534, $7.95).

For two colors on the oval "fabulous friend", I used my markers to color directly on the stamp and, after stamping on a piece of Whisper White, I punched it out with the Large Oval punch (107305, $15.95) and layered it on a piece of Ruby Red card stock punched with the Scallop Oval (114889, $15.95). Stampin' Dimensionals (104430, $3.95) make the unit stand out. The Ticket Corner punch (107214, $6.95) on the four corners of the Whisper White card stock provided the final touch the card needed. The card itself is Ruby Red.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils